Monday, July 25, 2005

Day Log 07.25.05 Monday

Nobody got up in a rush. I was up, J got up and the ladies stayed in bed a little longer. Mary’s phone woke her and Christina up when Br. Darre called to ask a question about out mail before he had to leave town. We all sat around the breakfast table talking until Mary and J went to the post office to pick up the NC papers, then to Harmon’s for a few things to eat. Christina did a few loads of wash and I did a little catch up on the emails. After lunch J and I talked about a couple of computer and camera situations I had thought about on this trip across. Now if I can remember the tips later. Mary and Christina went to Costco for bulk items to them and us. We Then had an early supper at Golden Corral. Well stuffed and sleepy we returned home, caught a little of the news and called it good for the day. I think the trip toward home is starting to weigh on my mind and or I am just starting to slow down from the pace we have kept since June 27th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home